ET Industrial Advisory Board Meeting – organized face-to-face on April 29 2022 at the University of Maastricht
On 29.04.2022, the next joint ET Industrial Board Meeting of the projects E-TEST, ET2SMEs & ETpathfinder is planned as face-to-face meeting at the ETpathfinder site of University of Maastricht, the Netherlands.
From 10:00 am: Registration & Welcome coffee
10:30 am – 12:00 am – Plenary session – Atrium at the ETpathfinder entrance (maximum capacity: 85 participants)
- Why – Who – How – When by Prof. Stefan Hild, UMaastricht NL
ET preparatory project presentations: R&D latest achievements & forecast:
- Einstein Telescope (ET) project , ESFRI Call time-line , ET Investment by Nikhef NL
- ETpathfinder, R&D Laboratory – 06.2019 – 12.2022 by Prof. Stefan Hild, UMaastricht NL
- E-TEST : Einstein Telescope Site and Technology– 02.2020 –12.2023 by Annick Pierrard, Interface Entreprises-ULiège BE:
- development of the prototype of suspended mirror in cryogenic conditions (25K) by Prof. Christophe Collette, PML ULiège BE
- underground study of the EMR by Dr.Marius Waldvogel, RWTH Aachen
- Ongoing and future Calls for tender
- ET2SMEs – 03.2021 – 12.2023 “Maximising the economic and social impact of the possible implementation of the Einstein Telescope in Euregio Meuse-Rhine” by Ralf Meyer, AGIT DE
- ET Economic Impact – Return on Investment
- How to get Business out of Big Science projects like ET, CERN…
- Q/A session
12:00 pm – 15:30 pm: Walking Lunch – Networking – possibility to visit the ETpathfinder facility
13:00 pm: Separation into 4 sub-working groups per technology theme in different meeting rooms: Companies have the floor!
We invite companies to pitch about their expertise and their proposals of cross-border collaborative innovation projects.
The ET researchers will also have the opportunity to present their ideas and needs (see the ET technology online catalogue)
- Cryogenics – Vacuum – Precision mechanics & mechatronics – Sensors – Advanced control algorithms
- Optics & optical metrology – Mirrors coating – Lasers
- Geology/Civil Engineering: Geophysical imaging & remote sensing – Water technology – Tunneling technology – Simulation & modeling
Open End of the ET IAB (around 15:30 pm)
There is access to free parking by the back of the ETpathfinder building via the road LeindenLaan. For further description see the route description below.
Adress: Duboisdomein 30; 6229 GT, Maastricht The Netherlands